Easy Pace Italy (Winter 2018-19)
Additional Included Highlights
- Vatican City: St. Peter's Basilica and see Michelangelo's 'Pietà,' and the splendid dome.
- Florence: View the city skyline from the sumptuous terrace of Piazzale Michelangelo. See the cathedral, Gates of Paradise on the baptistery and Signoria Square
- Verona: Walk with your Travel Director past the Roman Arena to the famous balcony in the courtyard of a Renaissance villa.
- Venice: Cruise to St. Mark’s Square by private launch. See St. Mark’s Basilica, the bell tower, clock tower, Doge's Palace and Bridge of Sighs.
Top Rated Highlights
- Vatican City: Be among the select few to admire the Renaissance Bramante Staircase, off limits to most people.
- Assisi: A Local Expert will explain why the Basilica of St. Francis is considered one of the crowning achievements of medieval Europe.
- Venice: To the tune of accompanying musicians, you will be serenaded through the atmospheric canals by gondola.
- Pisa: Your Local Expert will show you the baptistery bristling with marble spines, the colonnaded bell tower lurching behind the 11th century cathedral and of course, the famous Leaning Tower in the Square of Miracles.