Jewels of Italy with Oberammergau First Look 2020
- Florence Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes views of the Cathedral and Piazza della Signoria
- Innsbruck View the famous Golden Roof and see the ski-jump
- Oberammergau Premium Tickets for the 2020 Passion Play
- Pisa Visit the Square of Miracles to view the Leaning Tower
- Rome Sightseeing tour with a Local Specialist includes a visit to St. Peter's Basilica and views of the mighty Colosseum
- Venice Cruise by private boat to St. Mark's Square. Visit a traditional glassblowing workshop on Giudecca Island
- Verona View the Roman Arena and Juliet's Balcony
You will visit the following 3 places:
Misunderstood by many, Germany is one of the most unique and charming countries on the continent. Since reunification Germany has at last gained a higher profile as a place to visit, thanks partly to the remarkable resurgence of its capital, Berlin, one of the most fascinating and exciting cities in Europe. It's no surprise at all that today’s Germany is more diverse and cosmopolitan than old stereotypes suggest; mixing time-honoured nationalism and tradition with multicultural modernism and self-confidence.
Austria is a German-speaking federal republic and a landlocked country of over 8.66 million people in Central Europe. It is characterized by its mountain villages, baroque city architecture, Imperial history and rugged alpine terrain. Vienna, its Danube River capital, is home to the Schonbrunn and Hofburg palaces, and has counted Mozart, Strauss and Sigmund Freud among its residents. The country’s other notable regions include the northern Bohemian Forest, Lake Traun and eastern hillside vineyards.
Italy is a country in Southern Europe. It is home to the greatest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in the world. Much like its food, this country is an endless feast of experiences. It is famous worldwide for its delicious cuisine, its trendy fashion industry, luxury sports cars and motorcycles, diverse regional cultures and dialects, as well as for its beautiful coast, alpine lakes and mountain ranges (the Alps and Apennines). There is also the country’s enormous cultural legacy: Tuscany alone has more classified historical monuments than any country in the world; there are considerable remnants of the Roman Empire all over the country, notably in Rome itself; and every region retains its own relics of an artistic tradition generally acknowledged to be among the world’s richest.