Treasures of the Incas (Luxury Gold - Summer 2017)
- Lima: Enjoy a Highlight Lunch at Amor Amar in a trendy, bohemian district.
- Lima: Located in an unparalleled setting within the compound of a 1500-year-old adobe pyramid built by the original inhabitants of Lima, the menu at Huaca Pucllana is creatively Peruvian, with fusion touches spicing up classic criollo cooking and created by one of the capital's celebrated chefs.
- Sacred Valley: Experience a caja china lunch, a popular way to create a delicious meal in Peru, cooked in a wooden box.
- Sacred Valley: Delight in a Pachamama Feast prepared in an underground oven and served in an exquisite garden.
- Cusco: Dine at MAP restaurant, situated on the patio of the Museum of Pre-Colombian Art. This contemporary Peruvian haute cuisine restaurant offers an artistic dining experience—candlelit for a dazzling evening ambiance.
- Lima: Savour an inventive selection of Peruvian nouvelle cuisine on your Celebration Dinner at Cala, an oceanfront restaurant.
- 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 11 Full Breakfasts (FB), 7 Lunches (L), 5 Dinners (D), 2 Highlight Lunches (HL), 2 Highlight Dinners (HD) and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD).
- Lima: Over a hot chocolate or authentic café pasado, learn the secrets and discover the unique flavour of Peruvian coffee with an expert barista.
- Lima: Experience the beautiful 'City of Kings' through the eyes of a Local Expert.
- Macchu Picchu: Learn how to blend the perfect pisco sour.
- Lima: In the artistic district of Lima, meet sculptor and painter Victor Delfín, best known for his monumental El Beso sculpture, at his workshop.
- Sacred Valley: The Centre of Traditional Textiles and founder Nilda Callañaupa empower Quechuan women and men in the communities of Chinchero, Chahuaytire and Pitumarca to preserve and teach textile traditions that were disappearing.
- Sacred Valley: Visit a family in Maras who offer a variety of authentic and regional craft workshops.
- Sacred Valley: Witness the spectacular terraced salt pans, called Salinas de Maras and learn how the care of them is a family tradition in the region.
- Sacred Valley: Watch as a local shaman performs a centuries-old ritual just for you and expresses reverence to the Earth.
- Sacred Valley: Enjoy stunning scenery from the panoramic viewing cars of the Vistadome train.
- Aguas Calientes: With a Local Expert, explore the cloud forest, visit a working tea plantation and an orchid farm.
- Machu Picchu: Join your Local Expert for a full-day of discovery of the enigmatic Lost City of the Incas.
- Sacred Valley: At a local camelid farm, meet llamas, guanacos, alpacas and even the rare vicuña and enjoy an insight into how their soft wool is used to make beautiful woven textiles.
- Cusco: Join a Local Expert to explore the Temple of Korikancha, Sacsayhuaman and the cathedral.
- Cusco: Practice your bartering skills at a local market. All purchases are later donated to local needy families.
- Lake Titicaca: Cruise the lake and learn about the lifestyle and customs of the local people, who bundle reeds from the lake to build floating platforms, houses and canoes.
- Puno: Explore Sillustani to view the stone burial towers 'chullpas' that have dotted the shores since pre-Inca times.
- Cusco: The stylishly decorated and luxurious JW Marriott El Convento is built atop ancient Incan ruins.
- Sacred Valley: The elegant Tambo del Inka will ensure an indelible stay.